1. This website is owned by CRIS.
2. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profile of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
3. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allow us to identify you individually.
5. If you choose to share your Personal Data via an application or an email or any other form, we recommend that you read our CRIS Data Protection Notice explaining how we use your Personal Data when you interact with us via our website or in any other way.
6. If you have any queries on this Privacy Statement or any other queries in relation to how we manage, protect and/or process your Personal Data, please do not hesitate to contact the CRIS Data Protection Office at email@example.com
7. For more information on how we collect, use and/or disclose your personal data, please read our CRIS Data Protection Notice.