2. This Web Site is maintained by and belongs to PRECISE.
4. In these Terms, any reference to “we”, “our” and “us” refers to PRECISE.
6. PRECISE provides this Web Site as a general information source only and is not involved in giving professional advice here. The Web Site may not cover all information available on a particular issue. Before relying on this Web Site, you should do your own checks or obtain professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances.
7. Where appropriate, PRECISE uses available technology to protect the security of communications made through this Web Site. However, PRECISE does not accept liability for the security, authenticity, integrity or confidentiality of any transactions and other communications made through the Web Site. Internet communications may be susceptible to interference or interception by third parties. Despite best efforts, PRECISE makes no warranties that the Web Site is free of infection by computer viruses or other unauthorised software. You should take appropriate steps to keep your information, software and equipment secure. This includes clearing your Internet browser cookies and cache before and after using any services on the Web Site. You should keep your passwords confidential. Please note that we will never ask you for your Sing Pass or any other login password.
8. All materials contained in this Web Site (the “Contents”), including without limitation text, images, music, computer programmers and all other kinds of works, are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All rights, title and/or interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by PRECISE.
11. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of PRECISE’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without prior written permission of their respective owners.
12. The design and layout of this Web Site is protected by intellectual property and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this Web Site may be copied or transmitted without the prior written permission of PRECISE.
13. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an “as is” basis. While PRECISE has made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents on this Web Site have been obtained from reliable sources, we do not make any representations or warranties whatsoever, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, PRECISE hereby disclaims all express, implied, and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, howsoever arising and whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation to:
14. PRECISE will not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any errors in, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents, and damage or loss whatsoever and howsoever caused, including without limitation, any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost, or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, server or any other kind of property, howsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
15. You hereby agree to indemnify PRECISE and hold PRECISE harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by PRECISE however arising directly or indirectly from:
16. PRECISE reserves the right to change, modify, add to, derogate from or vary its position in respect of any information referred to on this Web Site at any time in PRECISE’s sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to you.
17. You shall obtain your own professional and/or legal advice and conduct all necessary due diligence, including but not limited to making such other investigations or seeking such clarifications as may be appropriate, as regards any decision or action that you intend to take in relation to any matter concerning the Contents of this Web Site.
18. PRECISE reserves the right to update or modify this Web Site from time to time. PRECISE may suspend the operation of this Web Site for any period of time without any prior notice.
19. PRECISE reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
20. This Web Site may contain hyperlinks to third party web sites which are not maintained or operated by PRECISE. PRECISE is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
21. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience and may be removed or replaced by PRECISE at its sole discretion. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by PRECISE of such websites. Under no circumstances shall PRECISE be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on such other web sites to which this Web Site is hyperlinked.
22. PRECISE reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, unobjectionable, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any guidelines, any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
23. PRECISE reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
24. PRECISE reserves the right to change the URL of this Web Site.
26. PRECISE may, at its sole and absolute discretion, grant or refuse permission to use this Web Site or the Contents, and impose such conditions for the use of this Web Site or the Contents as it deems fit.