Precision Medicine research is part of Singapore’s RIE2025 strategic goal to transform and protect the health of every Singaporean.
Our research will focus on accelerating health research by combining genetic, lifestyle, clinical data and other molecular technologies to understand how these factors impact health and/or contribute to disease.
We hope to generate new findings that will inform healthcare practices with the goal of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of disease prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Read ArticleThe Singapore National Precision Medicine Strategy
- Read ArticleAnalysis of clinically relevant variants from ancestrally diverse Asian genomes
- Read ArticleSharing precision medicine data with private industry: Outcomes of a citizens’ jury in Singapore
- Read ArticleGenetic Variation Influencing DNA Methylation Provides Insights into Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Genomic Function
- Read ArticleGA4GH: International Policies and Standards for Data Sharing across Genomic Research and Healthcare
- Read ArticleMapping Genomic and Epigenomic Evolution in Cancer Ecosystems
- Read ArticleTrust and Trade-Offs in Sharing Data for Precision Medicine: A National Survey of Singapore
- Read ArticleReligious Perspectives on Precision Medicine in Singapore
- Read ArticleFamily history assessment significantly enhances delivery of precision medicine in the genomics era
- Read Article“Who is watching the watchdog?”: ethical perspectives of sharing health-related data for precision medicine in Singapore